Office of Professional Services
Interact with OPS
- Visit Hull 141
- Call 434.395.2331
- Fax 434.395.4926
- Email OPS@longwood.edu
- Enroll in Canvas: (cut and paste in your browser) https://canvas.longwood.edu/enroll/XHDFLT
- Follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Prep-and-the-Office-of-Professional-Services-OPS/214901691873236
The Office of Professional Services coordinates field and clinical experiences for undergraduate and graduate teacher candidates who are pursuing an initial teaching license.
Field and clinical experiences include Practicum One Week, Practicum within Courses, Practicum Three Week, Partnership, Student Teaching and Graduate Professional Semester.
"A teacher plants the seeds of knowledge, sprinkles them with love, and patiently nurtures their growth to produce tomorrow's dreams." ~Author Unknown
Where do you want to teach?
Here are helpful links for prospective Virginia teachers.
I am Longwood Teacher Prep (YouTube Video)
One Stop OPS
- Important Dates
- Teacher Prep Application & Requirement Deadlines
- Field Experience Application & Requirement Deadlines
- Clinical Experience Application & Requirement Deadlines
- Helpful Resources
- Chart of Partnering School Divisions (pdf)
- Guidelines for Placement (pdf)
- What I Wish I Had Known Sooner (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions