Marketing & Communications
University Marketing and Communications, a unit of the Strategic Operations division, supports the Longwood University Strategic Plan through the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications plan that helps to position the university in a positive and proactive manner.
Responsibilities and Services
The three primary divisions of this department (Brand Marketing and Publications, Digital Marketing and Content Strategy, and Athletics Communications) cover a broad range of responsibilities including primary and secondary publications, branding strategy, identity management, media relations, new media, web communications, advertising, publicity, promotion, photography, and internal/external crisis communication.
Additionally, the office is client-based and provides the entire campus community with a full range of marketing-oriented services including conceptualization, copywriting, photography, layout, design, and project supervision from concept through final production.
Latest News Stories
- Longwood Speech, Hearing and Learning Services to offer free speech and hearing screenings (5/19)
- 5 Biggest Shocks Teens Get When Learning about Personal Finance: Lessons from a High School Economics Class (5/18)
- Children angered by disrespect like adults, Longwood researchers find (5/17)
- Upcoming presidential debates will be welcome breath of civility, Washington Post’s chief correspondent tells Longwood graduates (5/14)
- Longwood students raise money to give books to area children (5/12)
- Suzy Szasz Palmer, dean of Greenwood Library, to deliver graduate commencement address (5/12)
University Marketing & Communications
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909