Marketing & Communications
University Marketing and Communications, a unit of the Strategic Operations division, supports the Longwood University Strategic Plan through the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications plan that helps to position the university in a positive and proactive manner.
Responsibilities and Services
The three primary divisions of this department (Brand Marketing and Publications, Digital Marketing and Content Strategy, and Athletics Communications) cover a broad range of responsibilities including primary and secondary publications, branding strategy, identity management, media relations, new media, web communications, advertising, publicity, promotion, photography, and internal/external crisis communication.
Additionally, the office is client-based and provides the entire campus community with a full range of marketing-oriented services including conceptualization, copywriting, photography, layout, design, and project supervision from concept through final production.
Latest News Stories
- Authors to reveal lost histories of African-American doctors in WWI at Longwood-Moton event April 29 (4/26)
- Student study: When tragedy strikes, most turn online—but in different ways (4/22)
- Longwood event to encourage citizen participation in science April 23 (4/20)
- Award-winning journalists Dan Balz and Jim Lehrer announced as Longwood Commencement, Convocation speakers (4/20)
- Public reception on April 28 at Moton Museum highlights stories of those affected by school closing (4/19)
- Grant bolsters Longwood science initiative, provides scholarships for area students (4/18)
University Marketing & Communications
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909