Marketing & Communications
University Marketing and Communications, a unit of the Strategic Operations division, supports the Longwood University Strategic Plan through the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications plan that helps to position the university in a positive and proactive manner.
Responsibilities and Services
The three primary divisions of this department (Brand Marketing and Publications, Digital Marketing and Content Strategy, and Athletics Communications) cover a broad range of responsibilities including primary and secondary publications, branding strategy, identity management, media relations, new media, web communications, advertising, publicity, promotion, photography, and internal/external crisis communication.
Additionally, the office is client-based and provides the entire campus community with a full range of marketing-oriented services including conceptualization, copywriting, photography, layout, design, and project supervision from concept through final production.
Latest News Stories
- Author of Something Must Be Done About Prince Edward County to speak at Longwood Oct. 7 (9/23)
- Gift In Excess of $1 Million to Fund Longwood Scholarships (9/17)
- Longwood again listed among The Princeton Review’s Best Southeastern Colleges (9/17)
- Rock the Block bringing the party to Midtown Square (9/14)
- Hundreds of Longwood graduates celebrate opening of Maugans Alumni Center (9/12)
- Rain moves Convocation indoors but doesn’t dampen spirits (9/11)