Manage My Lancer Card
Manage My Account
You can manage your account online for easy and convenient up-to-date information. The following features are available online:
- Make deposits to your Lancer CA$H account using MasterCard or Visa. (Please note that you must make a minimum $5 deposit and a $2 convenience fee will be deducted from your transaction amount).
- Check the current balance of your Lancer CA$H account and/or Bonus Dollars.
- View and print account history on all of your plans.
- Mark your card lost or stolen 24/7.
- View washer and dryer availability.
- Keep your username and password safe and private
- Pick a password you can remember
- Create a password hint that will help you remember your password if you forget it
- You can change your password anytime
- Give your parents your Longwood ID number (L number) so they can make deposits to your account as a "Guest" - they will not need your Username or Password to make deposits
Can't remember your L number?
- Login to mylongwood
- You should find your Longwood ID number under Personal Information
First Time User
You must create an account to log in to Manage My ID in order to access the services listed above. This is a one-time process.
When creating your account, please note that your Student ID is your L number - substituting the L with a 5. Example: L12345678 should be 512345678. The password can contain numbers and letters but no special characters.
Once you register as a new user, you will receive an email notification. You must click on "User Confirmation" in the email in order to confirm your registration. Once you have done this, you may access your account online. If you do not see your confirmation email in your inbox, please check your junk mail folder.
Having trouble logging in?
- Did you confirm your registration by following the link in the email sent to your account?
- Click "Forgot Password" to have your password hint sent to you.
- Make sure you are using the username and password you created for Manage My ID and not a password from another system.