Text Size Print
Degree Concentrations, Endorsements & Certificates
- General Business
- Retail Management
- Real Estate - Beginning Fall 2014
Accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology (CAA) and Speech Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice 5th Year
- Social Policy and Administration
- Algebra & Middle School Mathematics
- Elementary & Middle School Mathematics
- Counselor Education
- Curriculum & Instruction Specialist in Special Education General Curriculum
- Educational Leadership
- Elementary Education
- Elementary Education PreK-6 Initial Licensure
- Health & Physical Education
- Literacy and Culture
- School Library Media
- School Library Media PreK-12 Initial Licensure
- Special Education General Curriculum/Liberal Studies Five Year
- Special Education General Curriculum K-12 Initial Licensure
Professional Endorsement Programs
- Educational Leadership Endorsement
- Literacy and Culture Endorsement
- School Library Media Endorsement
- Special Education General Curriculum Endorsement
- Longwood offers five graduate majors with 21 different degree concentrations, 4 graduate professional endorsements and a graduate certificate.
- Our programs are primarily designed for the individual who is employed full-time and wishes to enroll in graduate studies on a part-time basis.
- While our primary design accommodates the part-time student, there is full-time study available for Communication Sciences & Disorders, English, the MBA online, and the Education major concentrations in Algebra & Middle School Mathematics, Literacy & Culture, Health & Physical Education, and Special Education.
Careful planning in individual majors or concentrations could provide a full-time course of study (nine credit hours) in individual semesters, but it cannot be guaranteed.
To have an information/application packet sent to you, please complete the information request form