Text Size Print
Degree Majors, Concentrations, Endorsements & Certificates
- General Business
- Retail Management
- Real Estate
Accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology (CAA) and Speech Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Criminal Justice & Social Policy
- Criminal Justice 5th Year
- Algebra & Middle School Mathematics
- Elementary & Middle School Mathematics
- Counselor Education
- Educational Leadership
- Elementary Education
- Elementary Education PreK-6 Initial Licensure
- Health & Physical Education
- Special Education General Curriculum - C&I Specialist
- Special Education General Curriculum - Liberal Studies Five Year
- Special Education General Curriculum - K-12 Initial Licensure
Professional Endorsement Programs
Reading, Literacy & Learning Major- Master of Education
School Librarianship Major - Master of Education
- Longwood offers seven graduate majors with 17 different degree concentrations, 4 graduate professional endorsements and a graduate certificate.
- Our programs are primarily designed for the individual who is employed full-time and wishes to enroll in graduate studies on a part-time basis.
- While our primary design accommodates the part-time student, there is full-time study available for Communication Sciences & Disorders; English; the MBA online; Reading, Literacy & Learning; and the Education major concentrations in Algebra & Middle School Mathematics, Health & Physical Education, and Special Education.
Careful planning in individual majors or concentrations could provide a full-time course of study (nine credit hours) in individual semesters, but it cannot be guaranteed.
To have an information/application packet sent to you, please complete the information request form