Facilities Management & Real Property Management
The Division of Facilities Management and Real Property Management is dedicated to making the campus and facilities as aesthetically pleasing, accomodating, and functional as possible. Led by Vice President Dick Bratcher, the departments of Landscaping and Grounds Management, Real Property Management, Facilities Operations (which includes the steam plant and HVAC areas) , Capital Planning and Construction, and Administrative Services (housing the Work Order Center and Motor Pool) work hard to keep everything working as it ought. The Division Mission statement appears below:
- Support the Mission of the University
- Provide physical surrounds to support Teaching and Learning
- Build, Expand, Maintain Buildings & Grounds
- Provide leadership in the efficient use of energy and the protection of the environment
- Act as responsible stewards of the Commonwealth's resources
- Promote and advance sustainability
- Provide Value to Customers
- Attract & Retain Students
- Improve our community
- Provide leadership in planning the physical aspects of the University
- Provide a working environment that leads to innovative solutions to University needs and the growth of our personnel
Bedford Hall Project
One of the most exciting projects on campus is the renovation to Bedford Hall.
New Heating Plant
Construction on the new heating plant is complete but you can still view the webcam.
We have recently upgraded to AiM, a new workorder system that will enable us to more efficiently handle requests.
Place a workorder
(login with your network ID and password)
Note: Fields with a magnifying glass need to match specific entries. Please click it to validate your hand-entered entry or to choose from the list.
Questions? The PDF, accessible via the following link, should answer most of your questions: AiM Workorder Help.
Did the PDF not help? Please feel free to email your questions, comments, or concers to Angela Stimpson: Angela Stimpson