Text Size Print
College of Business & Economics
- Mar. 2nd-6th - Spring Break, no classes.
- Mar. 19th- Internship Seminar in Hiner 207, from 3:30-5pm.
- Mar. 26th - Delta Sigma Pi Speaker - Tony Ponsigilone, SVP, Genworth, Hiner 207, from 3:30-5pm.
- Apr. 23rd - Delta Sigma Pi Speaker - Will Winston ('04) President, TechnoMarketing, Inc., Hiner 207, from 3:30-5pm.
Award and Scholarship Winners
Congratulations Scholarship Recipients!
From the News Desk
2015 News Releases
2014 News Releases
- This holiday season, take care of your online self (12/4)
- Longwood students benefiting from relationship with top graduate program in information systems (6/11)
- Longwood College of Business and Economics gives $10,000 to local elementary school to support leadership development (5/9)
- Is the party hopping or is it dead? New app takes the guesswork out of the club scene (5/1)
- When using a buyer-broker, there’s a better way to get a better deal, Longwood professor finds in real estate research (4/30)
- 2014 Elections' Impact on Investors to be Focus of Longwood Presentation March 13 (3/12)
- Dr. George Banks' Research Reported in the Wall Street Journal (2/24)
- CEO of Monarch Bank to speak at Longwood Feb. 20 (2/4)
- Longwood launches Virginia’s first online MBA in real estate (1/13)
- Longwood online graduate business programs ranked among best in nation by U.S. News & World Report (1/8)
- Harm by cynical employees greater than the good by positive ones, Longwood professor finds (1/7)
What Alumni Are Saying...
Abena Arkorful '14
Executive Team Leader
Northern Virginia District