College of Business & Economics
- November 27th-29th - Thanksgiving holiday
- December 2nd – Sharpen Your Saw, Habit 4
- December 9th-13th - Exams
- December 14th - January 11th - Winter Break
- January 13th - Classes begin at 4 pm
- January 20th – University closed for MLK holiday
- January 21st – last day to add/drop by 5 pm
Award and Scholarship Winners
Congratulations Scholarship Recipients!
From the News Desk
2013 News Releases
- Former assistant U.S. commerce secretary to speak at Longwood on Nov. 4 (10/23)
- Research by Longwood professor finds no support for "evil genius" theory (10/23)
- Longwood economist says socio-economic factors primarily predict SOL pass rates (10/30)
- Longwood study measures impact of sex offenders on a neighborhood (10/7)
- Jamba Juice executive to speak on personal branding at Longwood (9/26)
- Longwood's Cyber Security Center is first in Virginia to receive national digital forensics designation (9/18)
- College of Business and Economics alumni to host golf tournament, networking event (8/12)
- Research by two Longwood professors featured in Wall Street Journal article (6/25)
- Longwood offers dual-enrollment course in finance for high school students (5/22)
What Alumni Are Saying...
Holly Cooney '09
Navy Financial Management Trainee
Pentagon, Washington D.C.
The CBE Alumni Advisory Board offers CBE juniors and seniors a professional mentoring program. For information on how to request a mentor, click here.